Coaching Field Lacrosse
The 'Field Lacrosse' coaching course is ideal for a learner who wants to learn to lead the coaching of a full field lacrosse team.
The course focuses on developing both the individual and a team; improving knowledge of developing skills and techniques, and identifying different coaching and learning styles to help review and evaluate your coaching practices.
What will I learn from the course?
• Questioning skills
• How to assess risk in setting up a field lacrosse practice
• Individual field lacrosse techniques
• Defence and attack tactics
• Starts to the game
• Decision making practices
• 18 years or older on day of certification
To complete the course all learners will:
- attend an initial assessment day delivering a 30 minute field lacrosse practice (all learners will receive a post assessment action plan)*
- complete coaching theory via the online Moodle learning platform with learners receiving access to course materials and an online forum monitored by qualified tutors and assessors
- complete the England Lacrosse Safeguarding course
- attend a final assessment day delivering a 30 minute field lacrosse practice (all learners will receive a post assessment action plan)
*A learner who is assessed as competent at the initial assessment day, will not have to attend the second day.
Please note: It can take up to four working days for access details for the course to be received following registration and payment
THE DEADLINE FOR BOOKING HAS PASSED